“Powerfully uplifting, sexy, and gripping, I fell for a Southern guy named Isaac.”
–Laurie, Reader Girls
* * *
Need is the adult companion book or follow-up to Want. It’s told from 28-year-old Isaac’s point of view (not for younger readers).
Isaac Laroche is cursed. All he wants to do is hide out and feel sorry for himself. Never mind that he got caught sleeping with his seventeen-year-old piano student, or that he abandoned her when the truth was exposed.
Isaac’s feisty high school sweetheart has different plans. Heather Swann has returned to their hometown of Mobile, Alabama, to regroup after breaking up with her troll of a fiancé. She’s restless and looking for a diversion, but she bites off more than she can chew when she sets her sights on rehabilitating Isaac with her unorthodox sexual, mental, and physical plans.
The two quickly reconnect, but their happiness is threatened by family secrets, old vendettas and the death of a beloved father-figure.
Can Heather handle Isaac’s baggage, or will her own come back to haunt them both?
Need is available here:
- Inkspell Publishing (paperback and digital)
- Powell’s (independent bookstore – paperback)
- Barnes and Noble (paperback and Nook)
- Amazon (paperback and Kindle)
- All Romance eBooks (digital)
- The Book Depository (paperback)
- Kobo (digital)
- Bookworld – Australia (digital)
- Angus & Robertson – Australia (digital and paperback)
Bookstores and groups can order either through Inkspell Publishing (40% discount) or through Ingram.