book launch, book release, contest, giveaway, Goodreads, New Adult Sleepover Weekend, Ohio, prepper fiction, rural fiction, Shelf Life, Shelf Life by Stephanie Lawton, Stephanie Lawton, TEOTWAWKI, WTSHTF
With just a little over a month until SHELF LIFE‘s book birthday (eeep!), it’s time to let you know what to expect and all the fun things planned!
- Nov. 3: Digital ARCs will be sent out to bloggers. Good Choice Reading is handling the blog tour, so if you want in on it, contact them here or email me at sblawton @ gmail. com. Yes, there will be giveaways on the tour!
- Dec. 3: SHELF LIFE officially launches! Woo! There will be a release-day blitz, so again if you want in, contact GCR or me. It will be available in paperback and digital form for Kindle, Nook, iBooks, and several other places. I’ll update closer to the release.
- Dec. 3: In the evening I’ll be participating in a Facebook chat. Details to come, but get your questions ready. I’m sure there will be a giveaway along with this, too. (Did I mention I have a ton of swag??)
- Dec. 3: The Goodreads giveaway ends. There are three SIGNED paperbacks up for grabs. Enter here.
- Dec. 6-8: I’ve been raving about this for months, but it’s finally drawing near — the first New Adult Sleepover Weekend in Savannah, GA! Friday, SHELF LIFE will be part of a mass book launch along with other NA authors’ new titles. I’ll be signing books and giving away the swag I mentioned above – including T-shirts, tote bags, calendar magnets and other fun stuff. Seriously, consider attending. It’s going to be an insane amount of fun and the price is really reasonable.
Questions? Just comment below or shoot me a message 🙂